43p bag = 0.7gm early. Wait until the hash is dry to press, so resin heads will not be bruised or damaged.
This synopsis was adapted from Bubble Man's postings on www.overgrow.com.
1. 25p bag - most often full of sativa full melt and physically the smallest bag
2. 45p bag - nice head hash - most often consistent and yellowish to white in color
3. 73p bag - full melt all the way
4, 120|j bag - good bubble
5. 160p bag - best for big headed indica glands. Debris can also settle here
6. 190p bag - removes the majority of the big debris out of the settling process
7, 220p bag - is the first filter where all the big stuff stays
Continue reading here: Washing Machine Hash
Was this article helpful?